Thursday, December 1, 2011

SHARING IS CARING (^_^)

alhamdulillah.. now i've memorized surah AL-MULK from verse 1 till 26...4 verses to go!! insha Allah i can do it!! :)

~~~~btw, just want to share what i did for my memorization..

1stly: NIYYAH....our intention must be really good (which is for Allah swt). This is because Allah swt will make it easy for us if we do it just because of HIM.

2ndly:i make it as a HABIT to memorize everyday....so that our memory will be prepared to encode anything that we want.

3rdly:i'll recite it to somebody on consistent basis..usually i'll ask my lil sister to check me, and corrrect my TAJWEED..because she has memorized alot...more than me..hohoh..it's ok...i'll take my time to memorize other surahs..insha Allah..

that's all that i can share for now...hope that we can try like this too...and don't forget to make DUA'A so that Allah swt will make it easy for us... (^_^)

No comments: